Friday, October 9, 2009

1st blog in blogspot...

My 1st blog using blogspot ler...
supposingly gonna be excited coz tis is the 1st time i using blogspot...
however, recently quite no mood de....
coz sumthing happened...
now only i realize that juz a small matter i borrow money to study...
it is not an important thing in the family...
i study hard...but i realize that no1 knows bout that...
mayb i over stress...but i have no choice...

Today...another thing happened...
I dunno y...really dunno y i will feel unhappy on it...
It makes me feel speechless...
today already in bad mood...
but still...haiz...
long time din post a blog d...now...start using blogspot...
today...juz like come here to release my madness...
those who reading tis if feel annoying can juz close tis page...
so sorry...

Anyway...have to thank Shine...
suggest me and teach me how to use tis to post blog...
i'll try to post blog here and try to used to it...
since both BBwhale and Meow oredi using it...
is time for me to improve also...

Time for me to sleep...
tmr morning still nid to wake up early for tennis...
hope to forget bout everything about these few days...
REALLY...

PEACE...

No comments:

Post a Comment