Sunday, April 24, 2011

Special thanks to everyone~~

18th of April...that's my birthday...

16th April 2011
1st of all...I want to thank The Doggie Clan's member Tess and my Ahya 'xx' Auyong Bird, my brother Steve and his lovely gf Suzanne...thanks for the dinner...and the Burberry perfume that bought by my brother...special thanks for my Ahya 'xx' coz if not her...i wont get the perfume...lol

17th April
2ndly...Crazy Gang...special thanks to the organizer my dearest sis Abilene and the pretty one JL...want to thank Crazy Gang's member rocker Hang, si fat guai Kiddo, Shine couple, new comer Mr Ngo (Abi's husband) and the special guest Esther...that's the 1st time i celebrating my birthday at TGI Fridays...and...the 1st time i stand on the chair...at The street @ The Curve...and singing 'When u say nothing at all' plus giving a speech to all u guys...thank for the meal...and thank for the cake...i love fruits...and i love cakes...really thanks a lot...

Another unexpected one...my buddy aka my brother...v knew each other since kinder garden...thanks for the drink...and I'm looking forward for the day u register for marry with ur gf...

18th April
nothing special coz online whole day at home...LOL
3rd one...of coz...have to thank little lamb for the dinner...I really love japanese food...and...thank for the slice of blueberry cake...i love fruit cake and blueberry as well...thank for the peach tea...but the taste really got abit weird...really thanks a lot~~~LOL

22nd April
my birthday is over...but today is the birthday of my brother Steve's gf Ms Siu Mai's birthday...that's a combination celebration for her, hairstylist Wing and Me...BBQ at Metropolitan Square swimming pool side... thanks the 2 BBQ expert Boey and Alex...Wing for the music...Carmen for the cake...Opera...its nice...mommy Ann and Tess...Poonzi and pretty Gigi...my brother Steve, Jasper and gf Yee Soon...frens of Siu Mai...and of coz...my Ahya 'xx' Auyong Bird~~~LOL
really enjoyed the night but the next day i suffering sore throat...LOL


A special thank for my pretty sis ChaiLing who is currently in Penang...received ur wishes...u r the one always cheer me up no matter what happen...and...thanks for the souvenir that u bought from UK...I love it so much...I really never expect i got celebration for my birthday...and...i never plan for my birthday also... BIG Smile...wat i learnt from u...hehe... =D

Wait wait wait...some some1 will blame me if I don thank her...My lovely partner Tee Siaw Chin the Whale aka Gan-Yan-Chin who is currently studying at UK...I leave the last part of the blog for Uuuuu....TSC posted a pretty long blog especially for me...thanks for the wishes...and the drawings....i love it shooo much...thank u so much...and i will try to ask ur bf to give u a loooooooooooong french kiss...LOL
Besides that...i will consider to give up the character of Clown...and change to SunnyBoy...since u LOVE my sunny boy smile so much...(yer~~~) thanks for promoting me in your blog...but please...if any1 call u for enquiry...pls filter for me k...LOL
I'm waiting u to come back...I will still drag u to snowflakes and Tutti Frutti also if u duwan to drag me...hahaha...
See...u got the longest thankiu speech here...don say i berat sebelah d la...hehehe...
oh ya...forgot to tell u...ur 'Dinasour' title...will be taken by either ur twinny Abilene or the pretty JL...they...ahemmmm....i better keep silent...(sorry Sis Abi and pretty JL~~~)


At last...thank all of u again...and all the wishes in FB...and all the wishes from MSN msg and also sms...love u guys...stay cool, stay pretty, stay handsome...and of coz...stay happy...hope u guys have a great year ahead and all our dreams come true...
*HUGS*

1 comment:

  1. yooooo....mine longest wahahahahaahaha
    its early in the morning in newcastle now...
    i super hungry and saw ur post~~~~
    jom, wait me with 'snowflakes' at the airport on the day i return!!!!
    hahahahaha

    next time our game should change name to dinosour gang d..
    since now abi jl me and meow oso very geng in eating hahaha

    take c la u

    ReplyDelete