Saturday, April 9, 2011

Random~

1 week later will be my exam... STRESS~~

Everyday just facing all the notes and some of the time rushing my assignments and research project. Recently suffering insomnia. Every night also sleep late. No reason. I just cant fall asleep.

Get my new White B-zai last 2 weeks.(v call it B-zai due to the reason Bbwhale misund BB=baby) Love it so much~ and C-zai, thx for accompany me for the past 2 years time. I will keep u nicely in my cupboard.

Recently got few friends asking me the same question. "William, I tot u already single for few months but why still wearing the ring?"
A question that no1 ask before but within a week, there are 3 friends asking this same question. In fact, it is actually a couple ring. I'm still wearing it even I'm single for few months d. I don't wish to tell the reason. However, there is another reason. The ring always remind me not to do the same mistakes again and must improve myself all the time.

My friends told me that I looked dull lately and less smile d. Izzit? I also don't know. Just feel tired.

My birthday coming soon lu~~ Since I'm not sure whether I will post a blog before my birthday. I want to wish myself Happy Birthday~~
This year I will have 2 birthday wishes. 1 is still the same. 心想事成. I've been making the same birthday and new year wish since the past 15years until now. But this year will add extra 1. I know I'm greedy. Please forgive me...

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment